This page is designed to inform our site users of the policies we implement regarding the protection of Personal Information we collect, use, and disclose. We only require some personal information that is considered necessary for the collaboration to run swiftly.
By using our Site you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection and Use
You can browse our site without providing us any personal information, but if you want to submit a request for services, we will ask certain information which can be used to contact or identify you. These may include, but is not limited to:
- Your name;
- Your email;
- Your phone number;
- Log Data – Just as any site operator, we collect the information sent by your browser whenever you visit our site.
This Log Data may include information such as:
- your computer’s Internet Protocol & IP address;
- browser type;
- browser version;
- the pages of our Site that you visit;
- the time and date of your visit;
- the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition we may use third-party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyse this our visitors’ behaviour in order to paint a more accurate picture of the site’s popularity and traffic performance.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information. But you will always be provided with the option to unsubscribe from our communication system.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Like many websites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some sections of our Site.
We pride ourselves on the level of confidentiality we manage to provide for our customers and we keep up to date with the latest cyber-security measures. However, you should remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security due to the nature of the process.
We handle documents from all types of niches and we understand the importance of confidentiality, especially when the documents contain sensitive data. This is why we implement a clear internal document processing flow that exposes the information only to the people who have to work on the project.
We also choose our collaborators carefully, based on several quality criteria. As a result, we’ve never had a leak in all our years of activating as a translation agency based in London.
- We only collect data necessary for the translation process
- All the personal data of a customer will be deleted at the express request of their owner
- We do not use or process users’ personal information to make automated decisions. However, we do use Analytics to monitor our pages’ progress in search engines.
- We may send newsletters from time to time, for which we will use a specialised platform such as MailChimp or the similar. But each user will have the possibility to unsubscribe.
- The personal information we collect is necessary for the contract and invoicing process, but we also need to be able to contact you, in case we need more details on the project.
- Some of the information we collect is sent internationally, to our collaborators who are not UK-based. We take all the necessary measures of precaution to avoid any data leakage and our collaborators only work on secured devices.